Voluntariado en Croacia - Reserva de Osos
El Velebit Association Kuterevo se dedica a conservación de la naturaleza y un refugio de osos en las montañas Velebit en Croacia. Buscan amantes del medioambiente para apoyar con los animales y para guiar a visitantes.
duración: 01-12-2019 hasta 28-05-2020
fecha límite: 10-10-2019
Velebit Association Kuterevo (VUK) is an organization in Velebit mountain, Croatia. International volunteers have been coming in Kuterevo village since 1978, and the organization is running a Bear Refuge since 2002. The main issues VUK is dealing with are animal welfare, nature conservation and preserving cultural heritage.
Some of the tasks during their servise will include:
- maintaining facilities in Bear Refuge
- support Volunteers' Station and its work
- taking care of animals (bears, chicken, geese, ponies and all other animals)
- guiding visitors and introducing topic of environment and nature conservation to them
- support creation of publication for celebration of 40 years of Kuterevo Spirit
- working with local community.
Perfil del voluntario/-a:
We can imagine that interested volunteers are:
- mountain and nature lovers
- hard working and flexible to the needs of Velebit Association Kuterevo
- able to communicate openly, ready to step outside of the comfort zone; open for learning new things
- wants to explore simple lifestyle in community, in a small mountain village
- some skills in writting, photography and video could contribute to documenting the activities
- positive attitude and like to be part of the team
- likes to learn and experience different things