Voluntariado Europeo en Italia - Albergue Ecológico
Estamos buscando una voluntaria. Ella apoyará un hermoso albergue ecológico que trabaja para promover la sostenibilidad, especialmente a través de la implementación de actividades con burros.
duración: Tan pronto como sea posible. Desde junio/julio 2019, 6 meses
fecha límite: 28/06/2019
In Casalino di Ligonchio, the main goal of the "Ostello dei Balocchi" is to introduce and present the donkeys to the new generations. The donkey is an animal that for generations has collaborated with man guaranteeing its survival and development.
They organize visits for groups, schools, but also families and individuals, trekking and personalized excursions even for several days (with a stop in the shelters you find in the mountain or in the tent). The donkeys will help you to transport all the necessary equipment (tents, blankets, food, etc.) while the children will have the opportunity to try the thrill of riding these animals along the paths and the old mule tracks of the Apennines.
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of didactic workshops for children (6-15 years): support in the facilitation, conduction of some workshops, support in the group management in accord with the attitude of the volunteers;
- Provide assistance during excursions with donkeys, trekking and summer camps: preparing the donkeys, assisting the children with tents, organizing educational activities for children;
- Provide assistance to the staff for daily activities: welcoming of the guests, cleaning of the hostel and the surrounding area, performing small maintenance works, supporting kitchen activities;
- Provide assistance in the care of donkeys: not only feeding and cleaning but in terms of creating a positive relationship with the animals;
- Support the implementation of Youth Exchanges hosted at Ostello dei Balocchi, in particular, logistic and workshops;
after the time of adaptation the volunteers will be encouraged to design and implement didactic workshops by themselves (ex. on art, environmental education, creative recycling etc…) to help the project;
- Available and interested to live in an isolated small village in the Tuscan-Emilian Appennines;
- Willing to live inside the hostel with little or no internet connection;
- Ready to share the spaces, food with guests and staff;
- Strong motivation to work with children and to do activities closely with the donkeys;
- Animal and outdoor life lover;
- Available to sleep, during trekking, in a tent;
- Past experiences in socio-educational context and in volunteer work are appreciated but also experiences in trekking is appreciated;
- Flexible because of the schedules/calendars are a bit challenging compared to the “normal”.