Voluntariado en Austria - European Wilderness Society
El "European Wilderness Society" de Tamsweg, Austria organiza un voluntariado de un año en "UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Salzburger Lungau". Ayudarás en su labor diario a un equipo de especialistas, conservacionistas, pero también expertos de turismo y de comunicación y marketing.
duración: 15.05.2022 - 14.05.2023
más info: email@example.com
fecha límite: 10.03.2012
We are looking for a dedicated young person between the age of 18-30 to join the European Wilderness Society in our main office in Tamsweg, the heart of the beautiful UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Salzburger Lungau in the Austrian Alps. Your volunteering could start in May/June 2022 and would last 12 months. Our multi-cultural and experienced team consists of passionate people from various different fields: Wilderness and wildlife specialists, nature conservationists, researchers and scientists, tourism experts, marketing and business professionals, legal advisors and Wilderness advocates. Therefore, prior experience in the field of nature conservation is not a prerequisite, let us know what You can bring to the table! We will get back to you after the application deadline. Thank you for your patience.
As volunteer you will have the opportunity to:
– develop professionally, personally and your language-wise
- be involved with many cultures and languages of the team members
- assist in project developments and event management
- organise, assist and implement online and offline communication strategies
- get training in content creation for online and offline communication
- join the European Wilderness Society team on field trips, and much more