Mojo de Caña
Voluntariado en Austria - Conservación de la Naturaleza
El "European Wilderness Society" trata de identificar, designar, administrar y promover los últimos ríos salvajes de Europa, los bosques antiguos y la vida silvestre. Buscan voluntarixs para un proyecto de 12 meses en Tamsweg, Austria.
duración: 01-01-2020 hasta 31-12-2020
fecha límite: 15-11-2020
The European Wilderness Society tries to identify, designate, steward and promote Europe's last wild rivers, old growth forests and wilderness. They are looking for a wilderness dedicated person, between 18 and 30 years old, who is willing to express their personal commitment towards wilderness through a full-time voluntary service for a duration of 12 months. You will work with us from our main office in Tamsweg, beautifully located in the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Salzburger Lungau in the Alps. You will enjoy flexible working hours and with high self-responsibility in a family-friendly working environment of an idealistic, social, international, dynamic team. You will be part of regular know-how transfer in an international network of experts as a personal training. You will be part of our pan-European dedicated multi-cultural and very experienced professional team of wilderness and wildlife specialists, nature conservationists, researchers and scientists, tourism experts, marketing and business professionals, legal advisors and wilderness advocates.
As a team member and you will:
- have multiple learning opportunities
– professional, language-wise, and personal development,
- be involved with many cultures and languages of the team members
- learn to work with our online and offline communication tools,
- assist in project developments and event management
- do research on different topics and file it in the Wilderness Database
- organise, assist and implement online and offline communication strategies
- join the European Wilderness Society team on field trips,
- assist on international Wilderness audits,
- and much more...